Meditation is about training in awareness and getting a healthy sense of perspective. You’re not trying to turn off your thoughts or feelings.
You’re learning to observe them without judgment. And eventually, you may start to better understand them as well.
Teaching contact impro and tea ceremony.
Practice of tea ceremony since 2004. Working in the field of sensory perception and somatic identity. Teaching internationally in more than 30 countries around the globe.
- wake up with the impressive mountain view
- do yoga and meditation on the fresh air
- participate in the traditional Chinese tea ceremony
- have a really good sleep
- become inspired and motivated
- refresh yourself with outdoor hikes
- meet new incredible people
- visit first retreat center in Georgia and fall in love with Gomarduli
12 DAYS - 990 GEL
WEEK - 720 GEL
DAY - 150 GEL